To Do List
Here's a to do list for the OpenKiosk Project. I list everything that is to be done in this little page. Everything is ordered according to its priority. Hight Priority goes up. Low Priority goes down.
- Improve UI design, use intuitive UI. Group task similar to OSX.
- Group each instance of an application in a separate virtual desktop. Each desktop contains only the instances of a unique application. When user clicks an entry on an another appselectoritem, this is the time to automatically switch to that application's desktop.
- Desktop information widget (Dashboard).
- Plugin system for client authentication and database type
- Public kiosk mode. On X11, embed full-screen KHTML Kpart component. show multimedia kiosk page complete with flash, Java, etc. This way, Kiosk applications can be easily deployed across a large networks quickly.